April 16, 2011

The Venue

I've always heard that location is half of what you pay for when you buy a house, but the same seems to be true with weddings as well. Fortunately, Christina and I found a wonderful location with plenty of sunshine and in good 'ol Cherry Valley, California.

Now I had never heard of Cherry Valley before, I'll be honest and say that I was expecting a ton of cherries to just be laying on the ground. And since I have yet to visit Cherry Valley myself, I am still expecting this. So please don't disappoint me by telling me otherwise.

The venue is a nice, cozy ranch house on 5 acres, so there will be plenty of room to run around with all the excitement. We plan on having the ceremony and reception outside, so make sure to bring your sunglasses and maybe even some comfortable shoes to talk in if your so inclined to explore the area. We might even come exploring with you.

The lady that manages the place has been an absolute delight to work with. I couldn't have asked for it to work out better. Well, I'm just going to keep hoping that there will be cherries everywhere when we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment